I had the opportunity to work on this game for Amazon that was unfortunately canceled due to the layoffs in November 2022. There are some segments, and artwork which im unable to show due to the project being canceled / not having access to the files. That includes some of the VFX i did for the cutscenes and environments (you can see some of it in the renders).
Software used: Unity, Maya, Substance Painter, Zbrush
For Sparrow, i worked on
- Retexturing existing artwork
- VFX for environments and cutscenes
- Props in AR
- Props in some of the scenes
- Props for riddles
- Overall helping keep the artwork consistent
- I managed some of the outsourced artwork that was given
- I implemented some of the outsourced artwork that was given
- I helped maintain and improve some of our AR props pipeline
Our pipeline for the scenes (non AR) were rather strict because we had to run the game on a firestick TV. The pipeline involved faking lighting in textures so we had a custom HDRI which was layed over the props. In additional we used a lot of little tricks to get stylized textures using some of substance fx system.